Monday 7 November 2011

The Gift

Hello

For the past eight months or so i have been working on a interactive story for the ipad called 'The Gift', written by Jos Carlye for Persian Cat Press.

Its for younger children so its a lot more on the happier side compared to my other exploits. As you would imagine they don't want to be giving the kids issue's in later life. This has been a detachment from my normal work but has been a refreshing change.

Sorry haven't got any images to show but heres a trailer



You can find out information about it here and an interview with myself here

Please note that normal service will be resumed in my next post meaning me waffling on about my personal work.

Since 'tis' the season to be jolly i wish you all a happy christmas and will check back in the new year.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment